E-Shelter operates data centers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The Vienna Computer Center is one of the most modern in Austria with TIER 3 standard and offers next to the housing area also state-of-the-art conference rooms. All data center services are highly available, highly secure and scalable. In addition, E-Shelter and Timewarp have all relevant certifications.
Together with the Interxion area, Timewarp can offer redundant data center performance across two RZ locations. Our offer ranges from housing to all hybrid scenarios. Of course our support team will take over the complete management of your IT systems 24x7 on request.
You can choose between half and full racks or private cages.
* ISO certified
* Redundant cold aisle concept according to ASHRAE, certified Öko-Standard, DIN 50001 and DIN EN 50600
* Redundant power supply (UPS, emergency generator), electricity billing according to consumption
* Modern fire protection
* Building surveillance and access protection (separation plant)
* Direct connection to the fiber backbone and the VIX2 location of the Vienna Internet Exchange
* carrier neutral
* Power supply with an uninterruptible A and B supply
* redundant supply for all critical technical building systems
* Emergency power supply with redundant mains backup systems
* Mains supply (RU) on the 10 kV medium-voltage level via two separate infeeds from separate substations (UW)
* Maximum reliability is ensured by providing dual A and B side UPS systems in (n + n) configuration.
* ten carriers, two carrier meet-me rooms (CMMR)
*Junction-free A and B empty conduit system for fiber optic cabling
* Early fire detection systems (smoke aspiration system - RAS),
* F-90 firefighting sections with fire walls of fire resistance class F 90 and monitoring with automatic digital fire detection system.
* Gas extinguishing system with argon gas
* Use-adaptive chillers
* Innovative cold water distributors and transport systems such as hydraulic special diverters, pump management systems and automatic hydraulic balancing
* Decentralized ventilation systems with energy-optimized operating points (speed control, humidity-dependent control, etc.)
* Decentralized humidification and dehumidification systems with low energy consumption control the humidity of the IT areas
* Adiabatic support of refrigeration and air conditioning (eg condensation cold)
* Use of free cooling for cooling below 16 degrees Celsius; Utilization of heat recovery for the heating of the entire office space and the building management systems for the air conditioning of the IT areas
* Own programming and visualization of the building management and electro-technology for the determination of the detailed consumption values and a targeted energy management
* controlled access with fingerprint scanner and person isolation systems
* Building surveillance 24x7 inside and outside
* Fire alarm system, gas extinguishing system, early fire detection, smoke extraction system
* 24×7-monitoring of the whole infrastructure
* ISO 22301
* ISO 27001 (also Timewarp)
* 27018 (Timewarp)
* DIN 50001
* DIN EN 50600